NEVILLE WAKEFIELD RIGHT NOW
We spent a few minutes with MTV RE:DEFINE 2016 curator Neville Wakefield and rapid-fire picked his brain about what's on his mind RIGHT NOW.
1. What artists have your attention right now?
The Danish collective Superflex.
2. What are you reading right now?
The Last Love Song, An autobiography of Joan Didion.
3. What excites you right now?
The idea of change.
4. What is most important to you right now?
My immediate family.
5. What exhibition(s) do you want to go to right now?
David Hammons at Munchen.
6. What are you most looking forward to about MTV RE:DEFINE right now?
The generosity of bidders.